02-16-2012 03:54 PM
Hope you a having a great day,
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, then may you include information such as Operating System and the current version (build). Router Brand, model and verrify of what firmware version are you running.
This tool may help (HP Printer Install Wizard), with installation. located here ( www.hp.com/go/tools ) perhaps you may want to verify drivers for this model, verify if their is a update go this site to www.hp.com and enter your model.
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation