how can i get my photosmart 5510 to go online? (627 Views)
Student
irvg1425
Message 1 of 2 (627 Views)

how can i get my photosmart 5510 to go online?

My Photosmart 5510 software was properly installed and yet the printer will not go on line.  What do I need to do?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 2 (593 Views)

Re: how can i get my photosmart 5510 to go online?

Hope you a having a great day,

I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are,  then may you include information such as Operating System and the current version (build). Router Brand, model and verrify of what firmware version are you running.   

This tool may help (HP Printer Install Wizard), with installation. located here ( www.hp.com/go/tools ) perhaps you may want to verify drivers for this model,  verify if their is a update go this site to  www.hp.com and enter your model. 

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.

Thanks
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation