09-29-2012 08:08 PM
Simple follow the instructions that came with the new printer.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
09-29-2012 08:14 PM
Are they the same brand and model ? My home network has 3 printersfrom 3 vendors namely HP, Canon & Epson. Just adding the HP few weeks ago and very simple: put the CD in one computer, connect the USB cable when requied, Yes to few things and then up we go. For the second, third ... computer, much simpler.
I have not tried same brand and model but meny users have some problem with that.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)