09-03-2013 02:18 PM
I managed to convert my old HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-one printer to wireless connection with no problem, but setting it up with my HP lap top is driving me crazy. Can any one help? Friend for life if you can. cheers, sonnyleith.
11-18-2013 10:39 AM
I understand that you purchased a Deskjet 2540 inkjet printer and would like to get it installed on your laptop. I will do my best to help you get your printer connected.
The steps in this document are for Installing the Printer Software for a Wireless Network Connection.
The steps in this document are for Installing the Printer Software in Windows 7 for a USB Cable Connection.
I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance.
01-27-2014 02:42 PM
I saw your post about wanting to install your printer on your laptop. I would like to help you, however, I do need some more information from you.
Please respond with the following:
Your model number - How Do I Find My Model Number?
Your operating system - Windows or Mac and the version.
How you wish to connect - USB, Ethernet or Wireless
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation