Question

Student
Chadj
Message 1 of 3 (618 Views)

how do i set my 3520 to print mirror image for t shirt transfer prints

I can't locate a layout setting to allow me to flip an image ( mirror image) to print a t shirt transfer.

Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 2 of 3 (604 Views)

Re: how do i set my 3520 to print mirror image for t shirt transfer prints

Hey Chadj,

As a solution:

Do you have this image already stored on the PC? 

If so, then you can open the image using Microsoft Paint.  In this program is an option to rotate the image and under this menu is the feature to Flip Horizontally.  This will produce the reversed image you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
Student
g4hjw
Message 3 of 3 (36 Views)

Re: how do i set my 3520 to print mirror image for t shirt transfer prints

Hi Chadj,

Like you, I need to print a mirror image version - sometimes text, sometimes a printed circuit board artwork. Having migrated from an HP Deskjet PSC1510 (which did have reasonable suite of print options) I opened up the 3520 print menu only to find the most basic of menu. It seems that HP are now doing this on several of their printer products. I am shocked.

When I buy a car, I do not check that the gearbox contains a reverse gear - I expect it to be fitted to all models. Similarly, when I buy a printer, I don't expect to have to check that it can print a reverse image (I'de finish this sentence with an exclamation mark if I were not so angry).

To compound matters, there are HP employees on other threads for the same problem seriously suggesting the manipulation of files elsewhere prior to sending the file for print (and then they expect 'problem solved' feedback to gain  kudos)

HP: You're going backwards, and since you've me a pup, I can assure you that I will never ever buy another HP product.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation