11-02-2011 09:17 PM
You can go here: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html
Enter your printer name, select your computer's operating system, and you will find the software to install your printer under "Driver - Product Installation Software". I would have given you a link straight to it, but there are three models of your printer. Just download and run it and make sure not to connect the USB cable until it asks you.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)