09-16-2010 07:08 AM
I have an officejet 4315 that I have tied to my new netbook. Drivers were preinstalled on the new netbook, which was fine since there is no drive to insert the officejet driver disc. All works fine, except, unlike my other computer (laptop) which has a toolbox icon in the HP program where I can check my ink levels, the HP program on the netbook has no noticeable path to check ink levels. How do I do this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation