07-03-2013 02:55 PM
Normally the print size or Font size is controlled by the program you are printing from. However, I have a few questions I will list below to help me better assist you.
- What model HP printer do you have?
- What is the Operating System of the computer you have the printer connected with?
- What is the program you are trying to print from?
- Do you have the full feature software for this printer installed on this computer?
I am not an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation