05-03-2012 10:55 PM
No need to fix anything, all you need is to load the envelopes properly. Please check page #25 of the following document:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-03-2012 11:54 PM
Yes, I now see how to load the envelopes. Different and a bit more complicated and troubleson than in my HP 7780, but works. Ties up one of the trays though.
Also, I had the envelope size wrong, that didn't help. I was able to set both WP and Word to work with their respective macros.
Also, be warned, without putting the envelopes in the guides, the feed tends to twist the envelope. The HP 7780 was easier, just slide in a single or several envelopes and it would print fine without having to take out the paper.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)