Question

Top Student
Walteriii
Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

how to print envelopes from Word Perfect?

Just got a new HP8600 and it won't print envelopes from Word Perfect or Word. What happened? When is this going to be fixed?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: how to print envelopes from Word Perfect?

Hi,

No need to fix anything, all you need is to load the envelopes properly. Please check page #25 of the following document:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03026243.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
Walteriii
Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)

Re: how to print envelopes from Word Perfect?

Yes, I now see how to load the envelopes. Different and a bit more complicated and troubleson than in my HP 7780, but works. Ties up one of the trays though.

Also, I had the envelope size wrong, that didn't help. I was able to set both WP and Word to work with their respective macros.

Also, be warned, without putting the envelopes in the guides, the feed tends to twist the envelope. The HP 7780 was easier, just slide in a single or several envelopes and it would print fine without having to take out the paper.

But works.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation