03-16-2012 08:37 AM
Yes a wireless printer can print without the USB cable. If you follow the steps in the article I will provide below you should be able to set it up. The diagram included shows how the wireless printer works.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
03-17-2012 06:39 AM
i tried still not worked.. i go start > all program> hp > i change usb to wireless .. its done.. then i remove usb cable its not work
is wiresles can print document or photo from laptop without usb cable?
give me proper instruction .. thnx
03-19-2012 07:08 AM
Follow the instructions on the document below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
04-02-2013 07:40 AM
I have had a replacement printer sent out as it was broken under warranty. I have deleted all the drivers and software and followed the online instructions to setup the printer to work wirelessly over my virgin superhub.
The printer is printing the 'diagnostic test page' via the printers own web page, however when I try a test document on word and notepad it's queuing but not printing and the printer is showing as 'offline' when I select print from the Word or Notepad menu.
Please can you help fix this as I've spent half a day trying to sort this.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation