Question

Student
myelife
Message 1 of 4 (1,567 Views)

hp Deskjet 1280 Driver for windows 7

dear members

I have face  trouble to get driver for deskjet 1280  for windows 7 Platform, I have  7 years in HP products environment, and am very good to use the hp FTP for downloading driver but this give me problem. because the driver I get from HP website does not comply with win 7 environment,

Please if any one who can help me I will appreciate.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (1,563 Views)

Re: hp Deskjet 1280 Driver for windows 7

Hello,

In order to install the printer on Windows 7 there is no need to download and install any software from the HP site. The drivers for your printer already available within the operating system via Microsoft Windows Update.

Therefore any software you may downloaded is not intended for Windows 7.

Please follow the steps below in order to install the printer:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=115&prodSeriesId=...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
shady_220
Message 3 of 4 (841 Views)

driver for hp deskjet 1280  for win 7

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 4 of 4 (834 Views)

You can download the drivers for that printer from the following link:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=439174&lang=en&cc=us&...

Best of luck,

Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation