06-19-2012 05:38 AM
I have face trouble to get driver for deskjet 1280 for windows 7 Platform, I have 7 years in HP products environment, and am very good to use the hp FTP for downloading driver but this give me problem. because the driver I get from HP website does not comply with win 7 environment,
Please if any one who can help me I will appreciate.
06-19-2012 07:42 AM
In order to install the printer on Windows 7 there is no need to download and install any software from the HP site. The drivers for your printer already available within the operating system via Microsoft Windows Update.
Therefore any software you may downloaded is not intended for Windows 7.
Please follow the steps below in order to install the printer:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
05-21-2013 01:09 PM
You can download the drivers for that printer from the following link:
Best of luck,
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation