12-11-2012 07:23 AM
Sigh. My battle with windows 8 continues. My HP envy sleekbook 4-1101sa will work just fine for internet with a cable connected.
However the wireless is a disaster.
Doesn't always read the wireless network connections available (I know because I'm now carrying 2 x portables, and the other (on vista OS ironically) collects that data just fine.
When I do get to find a wireless connection, the sleekbook shows that its connected, but regular drops out after just seconds.
I've trawled the windows 8 tutorials and run the troubleshooting programs. I've downloaded the latest HP "fix". No use.
Appears to be an intel "inside" core i5, don't know if that's of any help to you techie gurus in solving this issue.
Have also checked on the HP site and been giving a message that this particular model hasn't been subject to testing????
Help please. This is all sending me insane...
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)