Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i'm trying to use HP printer , but i can't print in a clear way , all paper like example image ,, 

i need help to fix it .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi FawzyZayed,

Thank you for providing the screen shot. I can see that the printer is printing black all over the page. I would like to help you.

Inspect the toner cartridge for damage:

1. Remove the toner cartridge from the product and verify that the sealing tape has been removed.
2. Check the memory chip for damage.
3. Examine the surface of the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Do not touch the roller (imaging drum) on the bottom of the cartridge.

Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print-quality problems.
4. If you see any scratches, fingerprints, toner on the drum or other damage on the imaging drum, replace the toner.
5. If the imaging drum does not appear to be damaged, rock the toner cartridge gently several times and reinstall it. Print a few pages to see if the problem has resolved.

I have provided a document for cleaning inside the printer and running a cleaning page, resetting the printer and checking the driver settings. Resolving Print Quality Issues.

Try printing a document again.

Let me know the results.

What kind of paper are you using?

Try another type of paper to see if you have the same results.

Are you using Genuine HP Toner?

What is the toner level?

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi FawzyZayed,

Thank you for providing the screen shot. I can see that the printer is printing black all over the page. I would like to help you.

Inspect the toner cartridge for damage:

1. Remove the toner cartridge from the product and verify that the sealing tape has been removed.
2. Check the memory chip for damage.
3. Examine the surface of the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Do not touch the roller (imaging drum) on the bottom of the cartridge.

Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print-quality problems.
4. If you see any scratches, fingerprints, toner on the drum or other damage on the imaging drum, replace the toner.
5. If the imaging drum does not appear to be damaged, rock the toner cartridge gently several times and reinstall it. Print a few pages to see if the problem has resolved.

I have provided a document for cleaning inside the printer and running a cleaning page, resetting the printer and checking the driver settings. Resolving Print Quality Issues.

Try printing a document again.

Let me know the results.

What kind of paper are you using?

Try another type of paper to see if you have the same results.

Are you using Genuine HP Toner?

What is the toner level?

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

thanks ,

the problem is "the toner cartridge"

i change it and the printer work in a clear way ..

thanks for your time

HP Recommended

Thanks for letting me know, that changing the toner resolved the issue FawzyZayed.

If the toner was a Genuine HP Toner, please call our technical support and inquire about a replacement toner, at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Contact HP.

Have a great day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.