Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hp laserjet 2055dn Error B0605, i need solutions for this error i tried with site but it not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Abhitech,

Please refer to this document to help resolve you issue on the error message with this printer....

HP LaserJet P2050 Printer Series - Error B0601, B0602, B0603, B0604, or B0605 displayed during print...

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Abhitech,

Please refer to this document to help resolve you issue on the error message with this printer....

HP LaserJet P2050 Printer Series - Error B0601, B0602, B0603, B0604, or B0605 displayed during print...

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

whatever u told us we did that but still it is not working,

when i strat the printer it immediately give b6050 error cade, n it is not at all communicating with the pc, please provide us solution this...

HP Recommended
hi we tried with your solution but it not working, and your solution will work only when printer is communicating with printer, when i start the printer immediately it gives b6050 error , then how it will communicate with pc?
HP Recommended

Abhitech,

What were you trying to do when this error code happened? Installing a FW upgrade? If so, did you get the FW smiling face and a success! to tell you that you had completed the upgrade successfully?

If you have already sent the FW upgrade to the printer, try powering down the printer, pulling the power cord and letting it sit for about 15 secs. Plug everything back in and start the printer up. What happens? Do you see a new FW initialization (erasing) messaging? If so, let the printer do its job....

If not, try re-sending the printer FW upgrade again using the FW updater - once you have the complete update success message. What happens? Do you have the error message or did the printer initialize (erase), ect.) If not, power down, pull power cord, let sit. Plug everything back in and start up....

I am an HP employee.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.