Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

how can I save scans as pdf files on my hp laserjet pro mfp m127fn

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Forums livnarg,

I see by your post that you would like to be able to scan a PDF.
I can help you with this.

I have provided a document to check all the scan settings through the HP Software.

Scan. Select your operating system.

For Windows:

Once the HP Scan is software, click on Save as PDF.

Also, you click on the Advanced Settings link, the File tab and select PDF for the File Type.

On the Destination tab, you can select where to save the file.

For Mac:

Go to Macintosh HD/Applications/Hewlett-Packard, and then double-click the HP Scan icon.

Click Scan, in the upper right corner of the window.

Click the Down arrow to view and change any scan settings.

To save any scan settings for a future scan job, click the pop-up menu next to Presets , click Save as... , name the new preset, and then click OK .

Click Continue to start the scan.

When the scan completes, click Done .

What operating system are you using?

How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer.

Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

What software are you using to scan with?

If you need further assistance, just let me know.

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I am trying to scan a document and I am getting the message that it is jammed.  Since i haven't used the top loader I wonder if the jam could be dust?

HP Recommended

Thanks for walking me through the steps to find the HP Scan in my Windows 10 computer. I thought it would be on the printer's screen, all wrong! Now I have the scans and it wokred great. I should save that reply so I do not forget next time.

Sarah_JL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.