06-09-2011 11:16 AM
I have a HP w2207 running on Windows vista. I was trying to re-install an HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One when the installation stopped and I received four separate issues each stating, "The installer cannot access this registry key. Please ensure that the installer has access to the registry and click Retry to continue installation." I have no idea how to access the registry key nor do I know where to input that information. Please help. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)