10-01-2009 12:20 AM
10-09-2011 10:18 PM
Try unplug the power cord and the network cable. Then plug back in the power cord first and turn on the until. Wait until the unit boots up then plug in the network cable. Hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation