Question

Student
zappyisfun
Message 1 of 5 (3,298 Views)

hp photo smart d110 wont install

[ Edited ]

Untitled.pngEverytime i try to install the drivers and software for my hp photosmart d110 a error pops up right before it installs.

Here is a pic of the error.

I have tryed searching all over google and hp help and i can not find an answer. 

How can i fix this so i can install my printer???

Grad Student
Kryten
Message 2 of 5 (3,218 Views)

Re: hp photo smart d110 wont install

Hi

You don't mention whether you are using the installation CD or downloading the driver from the web.  I'm taking a guess that you are using the installation CD.  To me it looks like the CD may be missing a file that it needs to start the installation.

If you can go on to the web you will find the latest drivers for the D110 at the following location:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=4023246&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

All you have to do is select your operating system and follow the steps outlined on the screen.  Hopefully this will solve your issue.

(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
Honor Student
Donna1295
Message 3 of 5 (2,248 Views)

Not only does my HPD110 Photosmart printer not respond to wireless hookup anymore but the driver files are no longer on my computer or the disk...I keep getting errors and blue screens....reinstaling the disk does nothing.

Student
ChanelJene
Message 4 of 5 (2,017 Views)

I have been having the same exact issue! and now my netbook constantly has this error popping up over and over again. it wont go away and if I click to go through it it fails the install and forced me to restart. if I trick it to close out of it, it just opens back up on its own. I dont know what to do I cant find anything on this. please help!HP error.png

Student
annedenny
Message 5 of 5 (1,800 Views)

I'm having the same issue.  I have uninstalled & reinstalled the program 4 times.  It always finds my printer wirelessly, but when it gets to configuring product,  I get the fatal error message.  The error situation code is 21024491 that was sent to HP in the error report.  Does anyone have any suggestions??  I am running Windows 7 (64bit) on a HP Pavilion dv7.  Windows is up to date.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation