07-16-2012 05:30 PM
Ive tried installing the software for a all in one printer hp photosmart d610 series on windows 7 64-bit but everytime i try to run the setup i get a promt that says (hp installations setup has stopped working, any way i can fix this problem?
07-17-2012 07:07 AM
I can't seem to locate any information on the Photosmart D610 Please verify which printer you have the article below will help you find the model number.
At what part of the installation does the installation stop working?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation