03-27-2011 06:24 PM
I just purchased new photosmart estation c510a machine and i am trying to set it up by the instructions, when putting zeen on dock as, instructed for product setup wizard, zeen remains stuck on setup page and won't go any further.
04-12-2011 02:11 PM
1. where is it stuck?
2. have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?
1. you might need to reset the zeen so that you can check if it still getting stuck on the same window
a. turn of the zeen
b. press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons while the zeen is off
c. turn on the zeen without letting go of those buttons
d. release the buttons. and you would see there the options on where you can choose to reset the zeen
e. press both of the buttons to select an item on the list
f. after performing that step it should restart the zeen and try if you can setup the zeen again
"I may not be the best of help there is, but at least i would try my best to give you a reply on your questions"
Please Click the KUDOS button as a sign of "thanks"
For Other Questions or Informations email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
04-16-2011 09:36 AM
I had to reset my Zeen, and after resetting, I found it stuck on the set up screen. I solved this problem like so: I first attempted to do a hard reset <power off +volume up +volume down> but that still did not fix the problem. As a last resort, I powered the printer down from the printer power off button <the button on the printer itself>, turned it back on and once I did that, it allowed me to move forward on the zeen to complete the setup process. Best of luck to you.
04-16-2011 12:57 PM
I am now on my second estation 510C and once again - I had to reset my Zeen because I updated to the Beta 2.2 and the printer button on the Zeen does not work. I can't scan using the zeen and anything that involves updating or such is not available because it says there is no printer on this network. I can't sync the zeen and the printer. I have tried mutiple times to reset the Zeen on the 'continue' button on the product setup wizard screen is grayed out. I am pretty sure I am going to have to return this one too - the exact same thing happened with my first. With the next one, I will not update the software until it is no longer in the BETA division!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation