08-02-2013 07:07 PM
My C309G printer won't pull paper from the photo tray, 4 x 6 or 5 x7. It tries several times and then it states to load paper. I have brand new photo paper - that I store flat and in a dark place so it doesn't warp - any ideas?
08-03-2013 11:45 AM
Have you tried to clean the paper rollers?
See solution #3 in this link on how to clean them.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation