08-28-2013 10:38 AM
i have hp deskjet f335 all-in-one printer. whenever there is a paper jam, once it is cleared, printer goes offline.
cannot get back online without calling support group. i want to be able to fix this myself. any help appreciated.
08-28-2013 01:30 PM
Try following the HP Print and Scan doctor by seleting Fix Printing, I believe that hsould help resolving the problem.
You may save it on your desktop for future use as well..
Hope that helps,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)