01-11-2012 01:00 PM
I have an hp psc 1350 all in one printer. I recently got a new hp EliteBook laptop with Windows 7. I plugged the printer into the laptop and let the in-OS driver install. I am now able to print, but the laptop does not recognize the scanner. How do I fix the installation to be able to scan? When I follow the directions from HP's website to use Windows Fax and Scan, when I click on Scan in that app nothing happens. I do not receive an error message. When I click on Tools/Scan Routing I get an error message that no scanners were detected.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)