03-27-2013 02:28 PM
Recently moved from Ireland to the US. The printer cartridges for the HP3050 in the US were identified by HP to be the HP61, replacing the HP 301 used in Ireland. I bought some- and the printer message says they are incompatible. Has anyone solved this problem?
03-28-2013 03:00 PM
I would suggest contacting phone support and requesting a region reset. For more information check out the link below. Contact support at 1-800-474-6836
Let me know how it goes.
**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation