07-27-2013 03:23 AM
Trying to install a LaserJet p2015n for a office running Windows XP Proffessional ver 2002 service pack 2.
I keep getting an error "The file 'hpcui150.dll' on PDL_COMMON is needed"
I cannot find it anywhere - not even mentioned on a search engine..
THanks for any help...
08-01-2013 07:13 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)