04-20-2010 10:02 AM
Trying to install HP5740 printer on Dell computer running XP. Downloaded and installed the driver (no longer have the CD), installation halted with the message that the "hpf4ec10.dat" file couldn’t be found. What is the file, what do I do with it, and how can I get it? I couldn't locate the file in the H-P support area.
04-20-2010 03:49 PM
duplicate of this thread...
"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?" - Nigel Tufnel
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)