Question

Honor Student
dkrasley
Message 1 of 5 (4,677 Views)

hpmsn103 .dll has stopped working

[ Edited ]

everytime I use my CM1415fnw color MFP I get this error message:

hpmsn103 .dll has stopped working

I'm tired of it and need to know how to stop it.

Thanks

my operating system is windows 7

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 2 of 5 (4,616 Views)

Re: hpmsn103 .dll has stopped working

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I see that you're receiving an error message on your computer from the HP software.

With this one, I might suggest installing the driver software again, only this time, in the installer, there is an option to remove the checkmark to have the MSN toolbar installed.  Many will jump through the installation so quickly that they don't even realize it's there.  Once removed and installed, you should not encounter this error again.  Good Luck!

Student
LandSun
Message 3 of 5 (3,874 Views)

Thank you very much for the suggestion.  I had talked to HP Support via email and mentioned about downloading the driver to my LaserJet 1525 again so I could print, but I did not get a response on that, just that it was a Windows 7 problem, not HP's.

Again, thank you very much.

Student
JACB1
Message 4 of 5 (3,750 Views)

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY HAS IT STOPPED WORKING

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 5 of 5 (3,731 Views)

Hi JACB1,

I can help you with the hpmsn103.dll issue you are experiencing. I would like you to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Let me know the outcome and we can go from there.

Definition and Explanation of a .DLL file

Looking forward to hearing for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation