Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i have a officejet j4580 all-in-one and i have lost the cd how can i set up my laptop?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Ngale,

Please go to the following link below to download the full feature driver.

HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer Drivers

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi Ngale,

Please go to the following link below to download the full feature driver.

HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer Drivers

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

i need installer for hp officejet j4580 all in one, i dont have cd for installer my loptop.

@Ngale wrote:

i have a officejet j4580 all-in-one and i have lost the cd how can i set up my laptop?

HP Recommended

Hi justine28,

Click on the link below to download the software and drivers for your printer.

HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer Drivers - Select your operating system

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

@Ngale wrote:

My name is Diane Giles I need help in installing the software for my printer without the CD

HP Recommended

Hi dygiles and welcome to the HP Forum,

I understand that you need the software and drivers for you printer. Do you have the Officejet J4580? If not what is the Model Number of your printer.

Here are the documents for installing HP Officejet J4580 Software & Drivers. Choose your method of installation and follow the steps in the document to install.

I hope this information helps, let me know how it goes.

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I a ve changed computers and have lost the set upCD & now can't use my all in one printer etc

HP Recommended

i have a hp officejet j4580 all-in-one and i have lost my cd now how can i set up my  pc desktop?

HP Recommended

i have a hp officejet j4580 all-in-one and i have lost my cd now how can i set up my  pc desktop?

My name is shivakumar

I need help in installing the software for my printer without the CD

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.