12-26-2013 12:45 PM
When I print a hotmail page, the right hand side is missing. My husband tried to reset the setting and we can't remember the original settings. Please help. Thanks
01-07-2014 02:20 PM
I saw your post about wanting to set your Officejet J4680 back to factory defaults. I will gladly help you by posting the instructions below. Also, I would recommend trying to print your document from other web browser to see if that helps fix the issue.
On the front of the printer:
1. Select Setup (The tool button on the right).
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Restore Defaults.
I hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)