Question

Honor Student
dwagner_oh
Message 1 of 5 (10,542 Views)

i lost my install disk that came w/ my HP officejet 4500 wireless do I download the basic driver or

i lost my install disk

Teacher
YanaIce
Message 2 of 5 (10,454 Views)

Re: i lost my install disk that came w/ my HP officejet 4500 wireless do I download the basic driver

Hello ....

You can go to the below link to download the latest SW and Drivers. Make sure to select the correct operating system you are using.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=3919448&

Thanks

" Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
. "
Honor Student
Bauxite
Message 3 of 5 (10,273 Views)

Re: i lost my install disk that came w/ my HP officejet 4500 wireless do I download the basic driver

Just did this because can't find CD. Am using it to try and get printer going again. HP  instructions say to download this before uninstalling old software, which I have done, and then to run the downloaded software at the site you linked to. I did, and it turned out to be the site I had just been to. The fine print, however, says to have CD available when installing the download (after of course uninstalling the old software). Some of this doesn't, so to speak, compute, but I have now gone two days without a printer, an eternity in today's world, and so am going in with what I have. If it turns out to not work I will be back for additional info. Bauxite

Student
tmj22315
Message 4 of 5 (6,611 Views)

How do I install my printer without having the disk.

Student
battletest
Message 5 of 5 (5,201 Views)

I lost my start-up disk, and would to know where I can purchase one in the Philadelphia, Pa 19151 area

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation