09-21-2011 11:38 PM
You can go to the below link to download the latest SW and Drivers. Make sure to select the correct operating system you are using.
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
01-02-2012 10:10 AM
Just did this because can't find CD. Am using it to try and get printer going again. HP instructions say to download this before uninstalling old software, which I have done, and then to run the downloaded software at the site you linked to. I did, and it turned out to be the site I had just been to. The fine print, however, says to have CD available when installing the download (after of course uninstalling the old software). Some of this doesn't, so to speak, compute, but I have now gone two days without a printer, an eternity in today's world, and so am going in with what I have. If it turns out to not work I will be back for additional info. Bauxite
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation