07-07-2013 02:58 PM
I have wasted enough time on this issue, so now to ask the experts, or anyone that has figured this out...
I don't see anyway to check my ink levels using Windows 7 and my Deskjet 5610xi. I have followed every instruction that I could find on the net, but none of them work. I sure don't want to throw away a cartridge that is still good and has some other issue with the computer.
07-11-2013 08:57 AM
I understand that you're having problems checking your ink levels. Do you have the printer software installed on your computer?
I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)