12-13-2010 06:45 PM
When I connect my HP psc 1210 to my new Windows 7 64-bit desktop, I can not find a driver for the >hp psc 1210 all-in-one series. I was able to find some way to print but the system refused to find the scanner. The hp website does seem to have something, but it does not work. The driver shown on the hp site does not is not compatable or it will not download.
If I search via Windows 7 it says Hewlett-Packardpsc 1200 series doesn't seem have a driver windows 7.
Can you provide me the driver in another way?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)