01-12-2011 11:18 AM
Hello I was wondering if HP could send us a CD ROM OF DRIVERS compatible for windows 7 32 and 64 bit the CD ROM wont install because it is only compatible up to windows vista please inform us how we can upgrade the HP C4585 PHOTOSMART printer. Why is this model not picked up on the email support warranty page please advise ASAP.
01-12-2011 03:02 PM - last edited on 06-04-2015 05:32 PM by Omar-E
Here's a set of instructions for installing the driver for your printer in Windows 7.
Does that answer part of your question?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation