10-18-2009 06:48 PM
how can i install my printer to my wireless laptop without the disc? i prefer to install for wireless use, but if i can't, i'll take the usb method. i just can't find my disc anywhere. when i had it, i ran into a snag (i think it had to do w/wireless) and gave up. now i'll take anything to have my printer running!
thanks for your help folks
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)