03-13-2013 02:35 AM
Hi, I recently purchased a deskjet ink advantage 2515 but could not install it with my macbook which is a 10.5.8. the minimum requirement is a version 10.6. I would like to know if there is a way i could still install the printer even if it just for printing purposes and if there is a site or link for such. totally need help! thank you.
03-14-2013 09:35 AM
Sorry that you are having this issue. One suggestion I would like for you to try is downloading a alternative driver.
(Shane_R) has a great post on downloading alternate drivers. Make sure to download the (990c).
Let me know if this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)