08-13-2013 02:12 PM
I am trying to get my office jet all in one J4580 hooked back up. I refreshed my computer but now it says its not compatible, When I firs got this computer it worked fine using the cd. I tried to use it again and its saying that its not compatible. Please Help School is about to start I need my printer working. Thanks
08-14-2013 07:00 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the printer not being compatible.
What type of operating system do you have on the computer?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)