02-04-2011 09:17 AM
I have Windows 7 on my hp laptop...and a wireless hp printer f4500. Worked fine until recently we got a new modem when we changed internet providers. Computer still shows my printer with a green checkmark next to it, as if it is connected and working fine...printer is on and wireless button is flashing blue (unlike staying lit blue like it used to when it worked). When we try to print it shows the printer, tries to print then says ERROR! i try to right click on the print job but the connect button is grayed out so i cannot select it..
02-04-2011 02:20 PM
Is your model of the printer Deskjet? Since you got a new modem and Internet Service Provider, the printer needs to reconfigure to the network. Just install the CD the way you installed it before.
05-17-2012 06:19 PM
Charter installed new modem yesterday, laptop is connected, printer says it is connected, but when I try to print, document ends up in queue and it says error. I have connected and discounted printer, modem, and laptop about 20 times and nothing is working.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)