09-07-2010 07:37 AM
Right out of the box this thing has not aligned the cartridges. It has been through a dozen sheets of paper, fails each time, and will not print in color.
Any suggestions before I return it?
09-07-2010 09:49 AM
I suggest you follow the steps in THIS document. If it still does not align, then call HP so that they can replace the printhead for you.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
09-13-2010 09:58 AM
Mine is brand new out of the box, and it never printed the first alignment sheet. Let it run all night long doing the "alignment process" that may take 7 minutes, and it never printed a thing....
Did a system reset and got the same thing.
CD in Oklahoma
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation