Question

Honor Student
EdVen
Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

officeject j4680 installation issue window 7

When  start to install Officejet j4680 on windows 7 show the error on windows firewall, and do not let me turned on my laptop also has installed McAffe Total proteccion and this software turn off windows fire.

Thank you for your help

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

Re: officeject j4680 installation issue window 7

Hi there EdVen,

I noticed your posts about the installation issue you have been having with your Officejet J4680. I would like to know if you have followed the last instruction from @RnRMusicMan in your previous thread: here.

If not, please follow through with his steps and if the uninstall and reinstall of the printer does not help, try a Clean Boot and turning off your security and firewall Disabling and Re-enabling Your Firewall Software in Windows.

Best wishes:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation