07-18-2014 04:41 PM
When start to install Officejet j4680 on windows 7 show the error on windows firewall, and do not let me turned on my laptop also has installed McAffe Total proteccion and this software turn off windows fire.
Thank you for your help
07-21-2014 01:10 PM
Hi there EdVen,
I noticed your posts about the installation issue you have been having with your Officejet J4680. I would like to know if you have followed the last instruction from @RnRMusicMan in your previous thread: here.
If not, please follow through with his steps and if the uninstall and reinstall of the printer does not help, try a Clean Boot and turning off your security and firewall Disabling and Re-enabling Your Firewall Software in Windows.
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)