11-20-2013 05:09 AM
I have downloaded the hp drivers in the past for the 6310 officejet all-in-one and have gotten the hp solution window box with the pink/red/blue city scene that looks like Bergen in Norway that opens with the gray/blue tabs across the top and left side for you to select what to scan. That did not appear this time and all I get is an error message saying that my printer and computer are not connected. However I can print--just not scan. Any suggestions? How do I get the scanning window to come back?
11-20-2013 09:37 AM
Download and run HP Print and Scan Dr utility from link below.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation