09-23-2009 10:37 PM
Follow the directions on this link to install your printer.
09-26-2009 10:34 AM
I have lost my installation cd for my HP Deskjet 550 printer to load onto my new pc. How can i get a replacement ? Can eny1 help ?
The Deskjet 550 came out in the days when drivers would have been distributed on floppy disks, so I will assume that your printer is actually a Deskjet 5550 as shown in the title. You can download the drivers from HP's web site here.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)