03-02-2012 04:06 PM
I am setting up my HP Photosmart D110 series and the "now printing alignment page" is showing on the printer and the power button is flashing. I can't get it to print an alignment page through the manual method and it continues to say that there is Scanner failure, can't copy or scan. Can someone help. The printer works fine, but it is fresh out of the box, but the warranty has already expired. Please help me. I can't afford another printer.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)