01-25-2014 02:42 PM
After reinstalling Photosmart Plus drivers from original CD, HP Solution Center no longer recognizes the "imaging device", so I can't scan. Is the Solution Center software on the CD? If yes, how do I find it and install it? If not, can I download from HP.com?
01-31-2014 05:04 PM - edited 01-31-2014 05:05 PM
How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB?
Please follow this HP document on 'No HP devices have been detected' Displays on the Computer When Opening HP Solution Center in Windo...
If this step doesn't resolve your issue, then you can try installing the Solution Center here.
Let me know how your progress goes.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation