12-06-2013 05:19 PM
I downloaded and installed the software for Windows 8 for my printer and it worked perfectly fine until today. I installed 8.1 two days ago or so and now I keep getting pop up things that tel me that I need to complete the installation. When I confirm that, it uninstalles the software and tries to reinstall it but it gives an error message. It does this every few minutes.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation