printer margins (1491 Views)
Honor Student
songbird9785
Message 1 of 5 (1,491 Views)

printer margins

how do I set my printer margins to print borderless on all printing? or set the margins for all default printing?

Associate Professor
Daniel_L
Message 2 of 5 (1,473 Views)

Re: printer margins

Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
songbird9785
Message 3 of 5 (1,468 Views)

I am using a HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless plus. It doesn't matter what I'm printing from, when I do a print preview the margin

arrows are always a good distance fron=m the edge of the page. I have to keep adjusting them manually. I would like to set up default margins?

Associate Professor
Daniel_L
Message 4 of 5 (1,462 Views)

Just to clarify, are you viewing this print preview on the printer or through your document editing software?

If you are using software such as MS Word 2007 you would select Page Layout and under Page Setup select Margins. Click on a specified preset margin from the list OR custom settings at the bottom of the drop down menu.

You can select DEFAULT margins, or specify your own.

Please post back if you are still having issues after looking into this.

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
songbird9785
Message 5 of 5 (1,458 Views)

this is not specifically from word. if I go to a website and want to see what the document looks like before I print it, the margins at the top of the page(the white arrows) are very indented. I can move them, but I have to do this with whatever page I am printing. I would like to set the print margins so no matter where I 'm printing from the margins say the same.

This is not previewed for the printer, this is previewed through the document itself. I don't know how else to explain this

problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation