06-04-2010 10:41 PM
My HP PSC 2355 all-in-one printer is not working properly. Some of the time it stalls while its turning on and then other times it gives me an error code. The error code has not been consistent the only word in one of the codes was "interrupt". This printer has worked perfectly in the past but after a recent move I was having some problems with copying and printer until now when it is not responding after initially turning it on.
I have tried trouble shooting ideas from the website but nothing is working.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)