11-19-2010 07:04 AM
Not sure which printer you are using, but THIS document should cover the basics to resolve such an issue.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
11-28-2010 08:37 AM
Someone else on another forum on this topic said apply some weight to the top of the printer. I turned off my printer and then turned it on again, applying pressure when it scanned and it worked!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)