01-03-2012 08:51 AM
How are you attempting to scan to the computer (Software or Front panel of printer)?
Try using the following utility.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
11-26-2013 01:45 PM
I understand you are unable to scan to your computer. I am sorry for the issue and I would like to try to help. Could you please give me some more information so I can better help you?
Please respond with:
Any error messages you are receiving.
What model of printer you have.
If you are running Windows or Mac.
In the meantime, try Resetting your Printer.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)