03-27-2013 12:27 PM
21 and 22 cartridge printers are getting quite old now.
Have a look at this thread, http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Ink-Toner-Cartridge-P
It talks about your question.
I work for HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)