09-30-2013 04:31 PM
I have an HP D4360 Printer that still works well. I have , however, an overabundance of # 74 & # 75 ink cartridges that I'm sure will outlast the printer. Is there an exchange program that will exchange new cartridges for more current #'s ?.
12-10-2013 07:31 AM
I understand that you are looking for compatible printers for the 74 & 75 ink cartridges. In the link for the HP 74 Black Original Ink Cartridge click on the Compatible printers tab and it will show you what printers use this ink cartridge. This link is for North America. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl.
I hope this helps, let me know.
12-18-2013 02:09 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation