Question

Honor Student
bobbietennis
Message 1 of 6 (491 Views)

printing from Quicken in Windows 8.1

After upgrading to the Windows 8.1, I became unable to print from Quicken to my Photosmart C7280 printer.  The paper keeps jamming.  I am not having this issue with any other program.  What do I need to do to correct this problem?

Honor Student
qhcomputing
Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

Re: printing from Quicken in Windows 8.1

I am also having this problem.

Honor Student
qhcomputing
Message 3 of 6 (453 Views)

FIgured it out... Click File menu in Quicken, then click File Operations, then click Validate and Repair.  Once that window opens you will see the option on the bottom to reset the Quicken printer settings.  Run that, close out of Quicken when it's complete and then restart Quicken and try to print.  It will work after that.

Honor Student
bobbietennis
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

Click File menu in Quicken, then click File Operations, then click Validate and Repair.  Once that window opens you will see the option on the bottom to reset the Quicken printer settings.  Run that, close out of Quicken when it's complete and then restart Quicken and try to print.  It will work after that.

This solution worked, except I had to reboot the computer.  Great Fix!

SE4 Student
Student
SE4
Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

I'm using Quicken 2009 there is a validate but no repair. All it does is validate file and then has you click ok. There is no

quicken printer setup.

Student
Sparky48
Message 6 of 6 (72 Views)

Thanks the solution worked, but did not print the bottom of the check stub correct.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation